Styleguide?

	Is there a Gnome styleguide?  I didn't see one on
developer.gnome.org.

	I'm trying to figure out if one of my menu items should be "Page
Setup" or "Print Setup".  I'm trying to clone a Win32 app which has a
"Page Setup" entry in its File menu.

	MS Windows (and I think Mac) use "Page Setup".  Glade has a
'standard' menuitem of "Print Setup".  I'd prefer to use "Page Setup", it
seems to make more sense to me.

	All questions about the Gnome printing subsystem aside, do we have
a style guide?  I.e., should the "Help" menu be right-aligned or flushed
left?  Should "Preferences" reside under "Edit"?

	Just curious.

--Derek