Re: canvas item collisions

>  I think I found a good alternative, which is to do a get_item_at after hiding
>  the item being dropped.  I just want to check what item is under the one I am
>  dropping.

Oh, so you are doing some sort of DnD across items?

Hiding the item you are dragging and doing hit testing on the items
below somehow sounds horribly hackish, but as it doesn't flicker, I
guess it is OK :-)

I think we need a better API for hit testing, maybe passing an "ignore
list" of items to gnome_canvas_get_item_at().

  Federico