Perl/GNOME RPMs?

  Is Perl/Gtk+ sufficient for getting all of the extra things that
GNOME provides on top of GTK+(like session management) or do I need to
look for a Perl/GNOME bindings package? I've seen mention of a
gnome-perl RPM but I've not been able to locate it. Could someone
point me to RPMs of the appropriate package? I have tarballs of
Perl/GTK+ but would rather deal with RPMs.

--
Nathan Valentine - nrvale0@pop.uky.edu 		AIM: NRVesKY
University of Kentucky Linux Users Group