Re: Changelog commit on cvs.gnome.org
- From: James Henstridge <james daa com au>
- To: Mathieu Lacage <lacage email enst fr>
- cc: gnome-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Changelog commit on cvs.gnome.org
- Date: Wed, 24 Nov 1999 09:58:56 +0800 (WST)
Generally people write the changelog and then copy their changelog entry
to the commit message. If you are using emacs, the key combination
"C-x 4 a" can be used to start a changelog entry.
On 23 Nov 1999, Mathieu Lacage wrote:
> I was just wondering : The Changelogs of Gnumeric or any other
> cvs module on cvs.gnome.org : are they generated from the cvs
> commit messages ? Or do we need to write them ?
> To unsubscribe: mail firstname.lastname@example.org with "unsubscribe"
> as the Subject.
] [Thread Prev