Re: Cursors

u07ih@abdn.ac.uk wrote:

> If it was the latter, I can change some stuff I'm writing and can make it into
> gnome-cursors if it's something that could be useful.

What would be VERY NICE is a method to load a new mouse cursor in one easy
step from a XBM or XPM file.  The only example I can find for making a mouse
cursor is in Eric Harlow's GTK book, and it requires that one first make a
C-based method to convert XPM to XBM.  It seems a bit much to do when your
working with Gnome-Python bindings, and a Gnome API for this seems in order.

Jeff