Re: gnomelib-init

On Wed, 17 Nov 1999 u07ih@abdn.ac.uk wrote:

> I don't know how useful this will be to anyone, but here's a patch
> that fixed the crashes I got whenever gnomelib_init was called.
>
> Unfortunatly it adds a warning about an unused variable if
> gnomelib_init isn't called.

This is not quite the right way to fix it, because you are adding thirty
bytes of memory usage to every single source file that includes
gnomelib-init.h.

I think making gnomelib_init() into a function inside gnome10-compat.[ch]
is the correct way to do it - care to look into this?

Thanks,
-- Elliot
for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.