Re: big orbit problem.

I have been looking through the orbit code (Complements on the ingenious
method for puting the struct before the pointer to store info about the
vaariable)
I dont know if this is the problem, but it could be at one point or
another.
it doesnt look like corba_string_dup checks to see if it actually gets a
chunk of memory. it could posibly be failing on the malloc, and strcpying
over a rogue pointer. (or maybe not. I dont know :)

I'll play with those debuggers and see If I can find it out,
but it is very odd. I had a simple program that I made before that was
doing the same thing. I will try to dig up a copy of it for testing.