Re: Gnome-Bugs and SMTP

Could you please put this somewhere on your website and provide a link :)
That was a really helpful "crash" tutorial on XML and it really helped me
understand XML more :)

One thing is still confusing to me though - When would I use attributes
as opposed to just 'nodes'? This is slightly confusing to me. What would
be better to have ONE child inside a node or instead to have just one
node with an attribute on it?
For example

[snip]
     <package>
         <name check="gnome-config --version">gnome-libs</name>
     </package>
[snip]

OR:
     <package>