Re: Gnome-Bugs and SMTP

I've looked at all those :) I've read all the documentation (except
source code) that is out there on libxml (mainly the docs with libxml and
your SAXParser thingy).

Anyway it is very 'confusing' cos I'm just trying to understand XML - For
example - is everything based on a 'tree' system? Whats the difference
between an attribute and an element? What's an entity - is it necessary?
What are properties? These things are very confusing to somebody whos
never touched HTML/SGML/XML.

I think there needs to be some sort of 'introductory tutorial' on it :)

I'm more interested at the moment in /reading/ a file.

I'd appreciate it if you could awnser the above questions or point me in
the right direction :)