Re: Component on a pixmap.

But this does NOT slow it down terribly much - all it means is that
you get your own copy of the image buffer (which is possibly just a
memcpy on a local server - i dunno, it runs pretty fast anyway).

The slow code is using image_get_pixel() for ever pixel, rather
than using bit manipulation/copies to translate the pixels to RGB(A)
format.  Apparently imlib has the code to do it, just need to snarf
that up.

 Michael