Re: Gnome Terminal Font Size

Not currently - but there are plans to add such a feature.

There was recently posted a patch to gnome-devel (i think) which
implemented such a feature by 'zooming' the size of the font you
set.  But the way i'd like to implement it is have the user define a
'font list', and have a method to cycle through these fonts, rather
than algorithmically trying to get another font (which sometimes
doesn't work very nicely).

Dont ask me on a timescale at present, i'm a bit busy/sick/etc :(

 Michael