Re: gdm: remote X terminal managment
- From: Martin Kasper Petersen <mkp socsci auc dk>
- To: "Sergey I. Panov" <sipan mit edu>
- Cc: gnome-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: gdm: remote X terminal managment
- Date: 09 May 1999 11:44:09 +0200
>>>>> "Sergey" == Sergey I Panov <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
Sergey> gdm from gdm2 works as expected (barring the fact that logout
Sergey> can not be completed now because gnome-name-service survives
Sergey> end of sessions now and shold be killed explicitly from the
Sergey> console )
Fixed in my working tree.
Sergey> Does that mean that gdm in Gnome1.0 is not fully functional?
Martin Kasper Petersen BOFH, IC1&2, Aalborg University, DK
] [Thread Prev