Re: adding help to apps.

Here is a brief explanantion.  that macro expands to a number of menu
entries for the help menu.  What those entries are depends on a file
located at:
  $(prefix)/share/gnome/help/$(PACKAGE)/$(LANG)/topic.dat

If you only have a single translation, use LANG=C.  The help files go in
the same directory as topic.dat.  Here is an example of a topic.dat file:

gnumeric.html   Gnumeric manual
function-reference.html Gnumeric Functions reference

Now to add this to your help menu, you add
GNOMEUIINFO_HELP("package-name") to the GnomeUIInfo array.  For testing,
if you use "gnumeric" instead of your own package name, you will get
gnumeric's help menu.

James.

--
Email: james@daa.com.au