Re: [LONG] Roadmap, MC and component model

Your stuff looks pretty much what a storage provides (In Bonobo
speak).  My plans are to use the prcs2 code for repositories to
implement this.

But I fail to see what is the main use for this in regular
applications.  Please, also keep in mind that every corba operation
has a big latency compared to regular file system access.

I do not feel very entusiastic about having a new file system
abstraction, because it does not buy us much.  I think.

Best wishes,
miguel.