guile gnome-terminal macros misc

Ok, I took everyone's suggestion and this is what I have (below)...

static void
load_script_file ()
{
	char *fname;

        fname = gnome_datadir_file ("gnome-terminal/scripts/init.scm");
        if (g_file_exists (fname)) {
                gh_load (fname);
                g_free (fname);
        }

	fname = gnome_util_home_file ("gnome-terminal.scm");
        if (g_file_exists (fname)) {
                gh_load (fname);
                g_free (fname);
        } else {
                fname = gnome_datadir_file ("gnome-terminal/scripts/system.gnome-terminal.scm");
                if (g_file_exists (fname)) {
                        gh_load (fname);
                        g_free (fname);
                }
        }
}

I think it would be a good idea to have some sort of scheme start up
file that always get's loaded up (init.scm).  Here we can put a few
common routines for use in gnome-terminal scripts.

There will be a $DATADIR/gnome-terminal/scripts/system.gnome-terminal.scm
example file with a menu entry or two (run "ls -l", etc).  But the
real mccoy will be in ~/.gnome/gnome-terminal.scm.

I thought keyboard accelerators would be a good idea for macros, but
I'm not sure if this possible or desireable since it may conflict with
pre-existing bindings.  However, if this is desirable, how would I go
about doing this?

Regarding more functionality (besides the expect like functionality),
is there anything else that would be necessary for this module?  Are
there any must-have Scheme accesible functions?

And finally-- should there be some kind of menu option in
gnome-terminal called "Plugins/" in which one could load and remove
gtk-modules such as this one, or should the preferred way be:

	gnome-terminal --gtk-module=guileterm

as it is now?

Aldy