Re: New version of GGV (0.40)

"Daniel M. German" wrote:

> I am pleased to announce a new version of GGV (GNOME GhostView).

Looks great!  I was using it this weekend to read the X11 session
management docs.  Easy to use, lots of good control hooks.  I was
pleasantly surprised to find (accidentally) that you can
middle/right-click on the panning box in the sidebar to switch
pages.  Very handy!

> There are still features missing, but overall, GGV is ready to be
> used. Get those bug reports rolling!

Worked like a charm.  No bugs yet!  What sort of features are
coming?

John