Re: Unable to compile guile

Hello,

I figured out that aclocal was not scanning /usr/local/share/aclocal,
just /usr/share/aclocal  and since gtk installs --prefix=/usr/local/
the gtk.m4 macros were in /usr/local/share/aclocal.

So, I guess this worked before I installed Slack 4.0 Since my old
Slack 3.6 was several years old, and I just recently did a fresh
reinstall.

Anyone kow why aclocal does not scane /usr/local/share/aclocal?

Torsten