Re: Drag and drop is dead, long live drab and throw :)

On Thu, Jun 17, 1999 at 06:29:42PM +0000, Tom Gilbert wrote:

> Whoops, my aim was a bit off, and 2 chapters of my book just missed my
> home directory and landed in the shredder.

I've seen this happen *a lot* with regualr drag and drop with small
icons in windows explorer.

> Nice idea, but I don't think very practical...
> Black holes, bouncing off walls...
> And you said drag and *drop* was impractical and fiddly?
> No offence meant, it is a novel idea.

I think, in many cases it's better than dnd. But, yes, it has risks :)

--
(o_   | Toby Jaffey : www.nott.ac.uk/~psystrj/
//\   | If I save the whales, where do I keep them?