bonobo, where do I find it?

Hi Everybody,

I am trying to compile an application (ggv) I am getting this error.
Can somebody tell  me where do I find the bonobo library? I install
the newest libraries from rpms that I downloaded yesterday, but the
problem still persists.

checking for BONOBO - version >= 0.1.0... Unknown library `bonobo'
Unknown library `bonobo'
no
*** Could not run BONOBO test program, checking why...
*** The test program failed to compile or link. See the file config.log for the
*** exact error that occured. This usually means BONOBO was incorrectly installed
*** or that you have moved BONOBO since it was installed. In the latter case, you
*** may want to edit the gnome-config script: /usr/bin/gnome-config

Thanks a lot, for any help,

--
Daniel M. German                  "Beware of bugs in the above code;
                                   I have only proved it correct,