The WM Spec Thread

I've got a good chunk of the thread available at:

Which is a symlink to a mailfolder I write to in PINE. I can provide a
mailing list, or Dr. Mike, do you want to? gnome-wm-list would make sense
to me... And we need to start gathering a list of people who need to be
invited to join the list to hash out the scenarios and rewrite the specs.
I recommend as a good location to remind us
of some of the less familiar window managers... the more we can get
involved, the better.

Nathan P. Clemons                       "Peace favor your code."                 ICQ: 2810688
IN CONSTRUCTION: