Re: GNOME WM Hints Spec Revision

Havoc must have read my mind - I agree that it is an immediate crisis that
we do not have, one year into the GNOME project, and even longer into the
KDE effort, a single window manager spec that has been adopted by the
window manager community as a whole.  I made the decision to ship enlightenment
as the default in Red Hat 6.0 based on the fact it, at the time, best
integrated into GNOME.  I would like to think that our customers would
have several choices in the long term.

If we need a mailing list to continue this discussion on I can see that
we have one created ASAP.

Michael Fulbright
drmike@redhat.com
Director - Red Hat Advanced Development Labs