Re: bug in gnome-moz-remote?
- From: James Henstridge <james daa com au>
- To: Dave Fletcher <fletch pcc net>
- cc: gnome-devel-list <gnome-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: bug in gnome-moz-remote?
- Date: Thu, 10 Jun 1999 12:15:32 +0800 (WST)
It is the commas in the URL is what is breaking gnome-moz-remote. When
you run gnome-moz-remote, it sends netscape a command through the
X window property. The command to open the URL in the current window is
To open it in an other window is something like:
Alright -- I just tested the URL on my machine, and it worked correctly.
(it converted the commas to %2c's). What version of netscape are you
On Wed, 9 Jun 1999, Dave Fletcher wrote:
> Can anyone tell me why the following doesn't work?
> Because of this, it also breaks gnome_url_show(url); However, it works
> fine when I use:
> but I would prefer use gnome-moz-remote for better user configurability.
> To unsubscribe: mail firstname.lastname@example.org with "unsubscribe"
> as the Subject.
] [Thread Prev