Re: bug in gnome-moz-remote?

It is the commas in the URL is what is breaking gnome-moz-remote.  When
you run gnome-moz-remote, it sends netscape a command through the
X window property.  The command to open the URL in the current window is
something like:

To open it in an other window is something like:

Alright -- I just tested the URL on my machine, and it worked correctly.
(it converted the commas to %2c's).  What version of netscape are you