Re: New Gnome Developer Says: Test

I don't know if it is really a good idea to create a new intermediate
format.  It would probably be best to choose the most full featured menu
format out of the ones you want to output and use that as your
intermediate format.

The reason I say that is because at least one of the output menu formats
you mentioned (red hat wmconfig menus) is already designed as an
intermediate format.

Maybe the GNOME desktop entry format could act as the intermediate format.

James.

--
Email: james@daa.com.au
WWW:   http://www.daa.com.au/~james/