panel widget as library?

Hi,

I am wondering if people would be interested in seeing the panel widget
available in a library.  I am not talking about the whole panel... just
the widget that has applets inside of it
(gnome-core/panel/panel-widget.[ch]).

I was just thinking it might be neat to be able to have an app imbed an
applet (gmc having applets on the desktop?  I suppose there could be a
bonobo container applet which would allow bonobo objects on the desktop
(and panel) which someone was talking about before).

I'm just wondering if anyone thinks this would actually be used/useful.

Thanks,
Jacob
--
"Me fail English?  That's unpossible!" - R. Wiggum