Re: GNOME Sound Server, was Re: GNOME sounds - which componenthandles this?

You're wrong; ESD is not dependent upon Enlightenment. It has other
problems, though, and I think there are people who want to write a new
sound server. You might also be interested to know that some of the ALSA
hackers are interested in writing a new sound server as well.

Cody