Re: gnome-file-entry and gtk_file_selection
- From: Lee Mallabone <lee0 callnetuk com>
- To: dmg <dmg csg uwaterloo ca>
- Cc: gnome-devel-list <gnome-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: gnome-file-entry and gtk_file_selection
- Date: Wed, 21 Jul 1999 09:27:20 +0100
Daniel M. German wrote:
> After I sent it I learnt that using the "tab" keystroke does
> completion. I wonder if it is documented somewhere.
I don't know if it is documented with respect to users, but a direct quote
from the GtkFileSelection page of the gtk+ reference documention shows:
"The filesystem can be navigated using the directory list, the drop-down
history menu, or the TAB key can be used to navigate using filename
completion common in text based editors such as emacs and jed."
Hmm... probably needs re-wording a little, but you get the idea....
] [Thread Prev