Re: Please help me.

On Sun, 18 Jul 1999, Miguel de Icaza wrote:

> I keep getting messages about people with problems with the new "path"
> on the CVS.
>
> Elliot as far as I can tell has not been helping them

I haven't seen anything like this in the past week in gnome-hackers,
gnome-*list, or cvsmaster mail. I'm sorry, but I can't read your private
mail to answer help requests - if you want a canned reply script let me
know.

And yes everyone needs to fix their CVSROOT stuff, and no please do not
bug Miguel since it's not his problem, and yes I will gladly help anyone
who is having CVS problems of any kind, as soon as I get the mail.

-- Elliot