- From: Martijn van Beers <martijn earthling net>
- To: gnome-hackers gnome org
- Cc: gnome-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Desktop::Editor
- Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 12:19:38 +0200
I'm gonna try and stirr up the dead Desktop::Editor discussion
again, since dryad is actually going to use it, so we better
come up with something we can all live with soon.
1) Do we or do we not want to depend on bonobo (i.e. do we want
to use the Persist* interfaces) I'm leaning towards yes, but
miguel has some problems with this. Miguel, could you explain
why you don't want this?
2) How to improve get_text. I could really use some input on
3) If we want to be able to do editor scripting through the
interface, what do we need apart from insert/remove/search/replace
Martijn van Beers
Zistance is Footile!
] [Thread Prev