I'm gonna try and stirr up the dead Desktop::Editor discussion
again, since dryad is actually going to use it, so we better
come up with something we can all live with soon.

Open questions:
1) Do we or do we not want to depend on bonobo (i.e. do we want
to use the Persist* interfaces) I'm leaning towards yes, but
miguel has some problems with this. Miguel, could you explain
why you don't want this?

2) How to improve get_text. I could really use some input on

3) If we want to be able to do editor scripting through the
interface, what do we need apart from insert/remove/search/replace

Martijn van Beers

Zistance is Footile!