Re: gnome-terminal macros and guile extensions

Havoc Pennington <hp@Mcs.Net> writes:

> The next gnome-libs should probably track development Gtk too, so that is
> another reason to go ahead and think long-term.

Speaking as a GTK+ development, I don't want to see GNOME tracking
the GTK+ development branch, at least until we get to the
stage of stabilization. This makes it easier on GNOME developers,
easier on GTK+ developers (because they don't have worry that
people will start using an experimental feature), and easier
on users.

Regards,
                                        Owen