Re: LibGTop 0.100.0 has been released

Yoni Elhanani <biggo@netvision.net.il> writes:

> First thing first,
> Congrats for making the first stable gnome component (is it?)

I think it is. If there aren't any bug fixes coming, I'll release it
as 1.0.0 on Monday.

> Second,
> I'm very happy you chose GPL instead of LGPL.

Thanks.

> Third,
> I dont think it's a good idea to send it to ALL gnome lists,
> I already got it twice.

Yes, that's probably true. Normally it should be enough to send it just
to the gnome-announce-list ...

> (btw i got libgtop yesterday from cvs, is there a point for me to update
> it?)

Basically not. I mean, you only need to update if you're running a free BSD
system (I'm not writing FreeBSD because it's the same for NetBSD and OpenBSD),
there were some bug fixes that went into this port in the meantime.

--
Martin Baulig - martin@home-of-linux.org - http://www.home-of-linux.org