Re: syntax highlighting
- From: Inigo Serna Robledo <inigo bipv02 bi ehu es>
- To: Rodrigo Moya <Moya_Rodrigo/madrid_tecnologia sinvest es>
- cc: GTK App Development List <gtk-app-devel-list redhat com>, GNOME Development List <gnome-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: syntax highlighting
- Date: Thu, 18 Feb 1999 13:27:30 +0100 (CET)
On Thu, 18 Feb 1999, Rodrigo Moya wrote:
> Hi all!
> Could somebody point me to an example on how to do syntax highlighting in a
> GtkText widget? or, if not possible with this widget, to another widget
> class to do so?
I think gide had a patch for gtkedit to support syntax
highlighting, but the patch only worked with gtk+1.1.4. That patch is
included in gide source tar file.
] [Thread Prev