Re: Gnome pager stacking order patch
- From: Maciej Stachowiak <mstachow alum mit edu>
- To: Miguel de Icaza <miguel nuclecu unam mx>
- Cc: raster redhat com, gnome-devel-list gnome org, gnome-hackers nuclecu unam mx
- Subject: Re: Gnome pager stacking order patch
- Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 12:49:44 -0500
Miguel de Icaza wrote:
> > I consider this a bugfix although a non-critical one. I would like to
> > check it in before tomorrow's tarballs get made and will do so sometime
> > tomorrow unless there are major objections.
> The patch looks fine to me, could you commit it if nobody objects?
I just checked it in. I still have not personally tested it with E virtual
root windows, and if anyone has, I have not heard about it. If the pager
acts funny for you under E give me a holler (I'm pretty sure it won't though,
I find the root window the same way the code did before).
] [Thread Prev