Re: state of metadata?

>  No, the suggestion was not a joke. Dont let the notice scare you off. I
>  wanted someone to actually go through the specification and see if it was
>  of any use to you guys. Who knows. it might me more flexable then
>  originally thaught. I have no clue if it is or not.

It is not very useful, unfortunately.  Tacking random chunks of data
onto established file formats is not a good idea; a lot of programs
will break precisely because they are specifically expecting a certain
file format, and by adding chunks of data, you are changing the
format.

This specification looks like a semi-bad hack to annotate sequences of
ANSI terminal codes, but not much more.

  Federico