Gdb [Re: GnomeCanvasPixbuf]

Strange, but while my App is working now, it cannot find the
shared libs when run under GDB,

 $ env | grep LD_LIB
 LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/local/source/gnomecvs/install/lib

 $ ldd ./canvastest | grep gdk
	libgdk_imlib.so.1 => /usr/lib/libgdk_imlib.so.1 (0x400dd000)
	libgdk-1.2.so.0 => /usr/lib/libgdk-1.2.so.0 (0x40241000)
	libgdk_pixbuf.so.1 =>
  /usr/local/source/gnomecvs/install/lib/libgdk_pixbuf.so.1 (0x403e5000)

 $ gdb ./canvastest
 (gdb) run
 Starting program: /usr/home/guinan/projects/glock/./canvastest
 /usr/home/guinan/projects/glock/./canvastest: error in loading shared
 libraries: libgdk_pixbuf.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such
 file or directory

 Program exited with code 0177.

Weird, huh?

-Jamie