Re: Gnome toolbar and menu issues

On Wed, 15 Dec 1999, Herman Roozenbeek wrote:

> I've written an application that uses GnomeUIInfo structures to set the toolbar
> and menu with gnome_app_create_toolbar() and gnome_app_create_menus(). Now I
> want to enable/disable toolbar buttons and menu items with, I assume,
> gtk_widget_set_sensitive().
>
> But how do I get to the GtkWidget*'s of these toolbar buttons and menu items?

You are correct, you do use gtk_widget_set_sensitive. After you create the
menu/toolbar, the widget field of the GnomeUIInfo struct is filled in.
Therefore, do something along the lines of:

gtk_widget_set_sensitive(file_menu[0].widget, FALSE);

Where "file_menu" is the name of the GnomeUIInfo struct and the index is
the index of the item that you're (de)sensitizing.

Joe