Re: Doc for gnome-python, MDI

Currently there isn't any real documentation for gnome-python.  See the
pygtk/MAPPING file that is distributed with gnome-python for an idea of
how things map from C to python.  After reading this file, I suggest
looking through the gtk tutorial, and maybe http://www.gtk.org/rdp/.  Most
of the ideas in the tutorial map onto what you do in python fairly well.

After looking though that, take a look at the gtk header files.  You can
ignore the bits you don't understand.  You may also want to look in the
gtk.py file, or gnome/ui.py, which are installed to the site-packages
directory of your python distribution.

James.

--
Email: james@daa.com.au