Internationalization

Hi,

I have been trying to add internationazilation support for a
gnome program I wrote, and i just cant get it to work.

I think I have done everything that is needed.
I created the intl and po dirs and created a es.po file
and added translated some messages.

when I run autogen.sh everything seems to be ok
and I can even compile and install everything ok.

and when I run my app some messages, such as the menu items
which gnome provides i18n for work ok, but my own translated messages
are never translated.

If someone could see my code and help me that would be greatly appreciated.
Let me know if you can help me.

Matias.
mmb@quetzal.innsz.mx