Re: Milestones document

Hmm. now there's an idea.
What if you added gconf support to libglade for prefs allowing you to do
something like: in glade, create an interface file with all buttons and
checkboxes and stuff that are for preferences marked with a special tag.
Then, when libglade reads in the interface file, it also reads in all the
settings that are associated with the special tags from gconf. libglade
can also set a handeler to save this data when the preference is changed
back to gconf.

Bob