Re: Annoying libglade problem

Agreed:)

I guess I kind of misunderstood glade_xml_new. I am also guilty of not
fully looking at all the features in glade (I can live with the defaults
of many of those buttons)

Thanks for the quick help. Perhaps a 'note' in the API references, or
maybe addin this to the glade FAQ.

Wait - is this a frequently asked question? hrmm...maybe not