Re: Alternative Programing languages

On Wed, Dec 01, 1999 at 10:16:49AM +0100, Erik Bågfors wrote:
> > Perl has bindings for libglade.
>
> Do you have an url?

It's included in the gnome-perl cvs module.

> > You may also want to add gtkglarea, bonobo and gdkimlib to the set.
>
> I would love too.  But I haven't seen anything that has bonobo-bindings
> yet.  When I do I will add that.

There is a binding in the gnome-perl module, but it's not ready for public
consumption yet...

> What languages has support from gtkglarea and gdkimlib and where do I find
> info about them?

Perl supports both. I guess python does the same.

> isn't gdkimlib distributed with imlib?  Maybe I should
> add imlib to the list?

imlib is not used in gnome, gdkimlib is.

lupus

--
"You guys are definitely worth a wedding party." The Debian folks at ALS99