Re: Nasty feature of multiple desktop environment

Hi Derek,

Thank you for your help. Reading your response I found the
way how to solve it. This "Edge flip resistance" resistance
applies equally to the cursor and windows. When I tried it
earlier I had different and very low settings for the cursor
and that is why it did not behave the way as I wanted.

Jacob Nikom