Re: gnome_dialog_run return values?

In the button_press_event signal handler for the clist (which is used to
handle double clicks on the clist), you should emit the clicked signal of
the GnomeDialog.

You would want to use some code like:

  gtk_signal_emit_by_name(GTK_OBJECT(dialog), "clicked", OK_BUTTON_NUMBER);

(OK_BUTTON_NUMBER is an integer constant)

As far as gnome_dialog_run is concerned, this is as good as a real button
click.

James.

--
Email: james@daa.com.au