Re: Default window manager

I'll provide the balance.

E has been rock solid for me, up 74 days until a visitor decided to play with
the buttons.

Memory?  hah!  i have lots of E toys turned on and E takes about 4 odd megs.  If
you don't want all the toys, turn 'em off.  I don't find it slow and I don't
have a fancy schmancy "phat" pII 400 or better cpu.

And yes, I nearly always use CVS for most of my stuff.  So I tend to have more
toys on the desktop than the average.

Why not just leave enlightenment the default.  It's a one time issue and rarely
even an issue.  Most people already have whatever they like installed, they pop
in gnome and don't even bother with changing their manager.

-d

--
 This is Linux Country. On a quiet night, you can hear Windows NT reboot!
  Do you remember how to -think- ? Do you remember how to experiment? Linux