Re: Bug status - gnome-terminal
- From: NotZed <zucchi zedzone mmc com au>
- To: hp redhat com (Havoc Pennington)
- Cc: sopwith redhat com (Elliot Lee), vincent debian org, gnome-devel-list gnome org, gnome-hackers gnome org
- Subject: Re: Bug status - gnome-terminal
- Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 12:02:50 +0930 (CST)
> Debian also has "important" which means release-critical but not so bad as
> grave. Perhaps we could add that.
I guess it doesn't matter right now anyway.
> > One problem is users with weird configs never return emails of
> > suggested work arounds, so there's no way to tell whats wrong!
> If we want to work with users on a bug, the key thing to do is to mail
> them within a couple days of the report, maximum. People change around
> their config and forget about the whole thing.
That'd be an ideal world, but there's only so many hours in a day, and
gnome doesn't get them first ...
Do submitters get a mail when you mail to email@example.com, or do you have
to cc them directly?
] [Thread Prev