Bugs in CVS gnome

Hi all,

I've checked out gnome from CVS (cvs update gnome-core, gnome-libs, etc)
and found that a large number of the applets do not respond to the
SaveYourself request, including Mixer, CD Player, Gnome Pager and more.

I've rm -rf ~/.gnome and started again, to without success. Each of the
applets when brought up will display a SaveYourself warning on Logout
(Save Session ticked) but the cancel button in inactive, and this forces
the Panel to bring up it's own warning message, and I haveto remove the
program to logout, causing of course the panel to not appear in the next
session unless I rm ~/.gnome/session and start yet again.

Is this a known issue?

--
James Green
http://www.cyberstorm.demon.co.uk/