Re: corba/gnorba/bonobo documentation + misc question/ideas

On 15 August, 1999 - Iain Barnes sent me these 1,6K bytes:

> GNOME apps seems to be slower, partly because of the GTK themes. If you
> use a pixmap based theme resizing or moving windows can at times show
> the individual elements of the window being drawn. Not REALLY slowly,
> but noticable enough. This even occurs on a fast machine (450 PII, 256M
> ram, G200, MTRR initailised).

Then don't use pixmap themes..?
<plug> Use thinice .. http://www.ing.umu.se/~stric/theme/ </plug>

/Tomas
--
Tomas Ögren, stric@ing.umu.se, http://www.ing.umu.se/~stric/
|- Student at Computing Science, University of Umeå