Re: Grammar problems in gnomecal

On 10 August, 1999 - James Henstridge sent me these 1,0K bytes:

> There is nothing preventing you from creating en_GB (or en_AU)
> translations for programs that spells colour correctly among other things.
> That is part of what gettext allows you to do.  Note that you only have to
> supply translations for the messages you want to correct the spelling of.

Unless you use Solaris' implementation of gettext, in which empty
translations gets empty on the screen as well 8(

/Tomas
--
Tomas Ögren, stric@ing.umu.se, http://www.ing.umu.se/~stric/
|- Student at Computing Science, University of Umeå