Re: GNOME Druid example code?

> Hi. I've been fooling around with the GNOME Druid in gnome-libs 1.0.12
> but my calls to gtk_widget_show() don't seem to do anything. Is there
> some working code that I can look at, such as the code used to create
> the screenshots on developer.gnome.org? Thanks in advance.

The API docs are mostly documented (this is reminding me I need to finish them.
I'll try to do so today) and are available at:

http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/libgnomeui/gnomedruid.html

They will give you a description of how to use them.

Also, if you look in gnome-libs, the test-gnome program has a sample druid
that's well commented.

-Jonathan