Re: new gnome-session logout
- From: Jacob Berkman <jberkman andrew cmu edu>
- To: Tom Tromey <tromey cygnus com>
- Cc: Owen Taylor <otaylor redhat com>, gnome-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: new gnome-session logout
- Date: 02 Aug 1999 19:13:41 -0400
Tom Tromey <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> >>>>> "Jacob" == Jacob Berkman <email@example.com> writes:
> Jacob> So, it seems that named sessions would be nice. Else I need to
> Jacob> create a new user for each GNOME setup I have (I have a 486 as
> Jacob> an X terminal, and at school when I am at lab and stuff, I log
> Jacob> into my computer there too).
> I've also thought about implementing per-display sessions as a special
> case of this.
Hate to be so picky... but in the labs I am not always on the same
But actually... at school we have the clusters, and so people do not
always log in to the same computer anyway. So if GNOME were running on
them, then this per-display settings wouldn't suffice anyway.
"Me fail English? That's unpossible!" - R. Wiggum
] [Thread Prev