WindowMaker and GMC/GNOME.

I've been trying to run WindowMaker and GNOME together for quite
some time now.  It seems to me on a RedHat-5.2 system that
WindowMaker versions right up to 5.2 with gnome support enabled, do
not work correctly.

I can run gnome-session and as long as I don't run gmc everything
works quite well.  WindowMaker cores the very odd time.  I find
however that I can't run gmc for any length of time before WM goes
away altogether.  Many times it seems to have something to do with
icons on the desktop.

Anyone else experiencing this here?

--
George Farris - VE7FRG